Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Short Words Lunch

by

Terence Fu (trying to see it from PC's point of view)


I was busy minding my work today when my bestest friend HY buzzed me out for lunch. She was looking for a place to munch that is near a Baskin Robbins (due to today being the 31% off day), and her not-really-but-kinda-woulda-perhaps-unlikely-unsure-quite-unclear-however-fence-sitter-have-no-idea-what-I'm-typing-now boyfriend, TF would pick us up. The crime scene was at Marmalade Cafe in Plaza Mont Kiara.

TF was late. Me & HY was damn hungry. We ordered food. I can't wait. I picked out an Oreo cheesecake. We were suppose to share. I ate more than a share. Our food came. Mine was a Deli burger. HY had a salad. TF had some salmon thingy with beans. HY ate TF's broccoli. I ate more cheesecake. TF said the salmon thingy was very filling. I did my nails. I told HY & TF to blog for me. (This is a blog from TF by the way). Oh and the bill came to about RM 102.

It was a really hot & sunny day and HY was melting when we left the cafe. She mentioned about being the only one carrying an umbrella in Australia during her earlier trip there. I look cool in my Gucci shades.

TF wanted to buy Baskin Robbins ice-cream for his sales team. Me & HY wonder why no one from our company buy us ice-cream. The queue was seriously long but a good samaritan gave TF her number and cut short our waiting time by half (which is from 2 hours to 1 hour). There were two 'leng luis' which we observed. One had 'lui yan mei' while the other is just 'lui yan' though both are quite pretty. I think I'm pretty too. Oh HY is pretty too as well.

Finally after TF bought his 7 flavors we shoot off for our offices. The 7 flavors were - World Class Chocolate, Rainbow Sherbet, Macadamia Nuts & Cream, Chocolate Chip, Bananas & Strawberry, Rum Raisin, and Tiramisu. I did not had any.





3 comments:

Terry said...

Hey! You shouldn't say its from me :). Then you might get more response :P

pohchin said...

but i asked if u want pseudonym u say no need!!!!!

Terry said...

I did not expect you to put anything there mah. That's why no need pseudonym :) next time maybe i say PC :P