Wednesday, June 06, 2007

crossroads and fast lanes

i think it's boring being at crossroads. it's always more exciting when a direction has been determined and one is hurtling at full speed towards the destination. not that the destination is what matters. but once direction has been decided on, then one can concentrate on finding the way there. when one in pouring everything into doing that one task, the journey to the destination would be an enjoyable one, yes? afterall people are happiest when doing what they do best. and when one is doing something with their all, what are the chances of not doing it well?

it's only when there is uncertainty... that one will not be putting in their all.

hate being held back. by who?

whoelse....?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey fren,

I agreed with that! My experience was when I changed my career to sales line, I really go for max speed! and once you hit d destination..d satisfaction is jst purrfect!