Wednesday, June 06, 2007

dun talk when eating yummy herbal jelly

i didn't have my camera... so no pix, but it was darn farni...

jenn and i were in old town kopitiam in USJ, taipan... decided to have fake herbal jelly (btw, are the real "kuai lin ko" made from tortoise shells??... why is it called "kuai lin ko"??) ...we know it's fake coz it doesn't taste that bitter, and the texture is a little bit more gooey that the real thing.

anyways, it arrived and we drowned it in honey syrup. started eating and continued our discussion. out of the corner of my eye, i saw jenn covered her mouth and burst out laughing... then on the table, there were two blobs of tadpole-like jelly :) lesson : one should not talk when eating yummy herbal jelly....

we went on... and few seconds later, one blob of jelly was on my skirt... :) confirmed : one should not talk when eating yummy herbal jelly...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hahahah, you guyz are so farnii..I wonder if ur neighbour frm next table sees it!

Well...what I knw frm my old grandparents, d original 'kuai lin ko', it's really from tortoise shells!