Friday, March 09, 2007

kissed arse today...

some idiotic kelisa emergency braked... causing the handsome-but-super-young chiku in the honda accord in front of my car to brake... causing me to not be able to brake in time coz i was eyeing the stupid ugly brown colour wira which was following close behind... causing me to have my second accident with this car within 6 months...

*sob*

feeling shitty... feeling whiny too...

so, i shall get over the whiny stage by bloggin' ...


i think this is probably what life partners are for... to have somebody to share these kinda shitty moments with!! of course, i suppose there are happy ones to share with as well!! :) but i suppose events in life just isn't as happy/ sad/ exciting if nobody else knows about it... imagine buying your first ferrari... and there is nobody to tell!! nobody to fetch!!! who would u tell if u've just bought a ferrari today?? would telling that person make u feel super gud??





6 comments:

Unknown said...

hi pc,

sorry to hear about your misfortune on the road with that little fender bender that you had recently.

anyway hope everything is alright with car and more importantly the occupant of course.

any luck with getting that HUAWEI SmartAX MT800 to work like you want it to?

see people do read your blog =)

Anonymous said...

Hey cha bo...don't be so sad....some things are meant to happen for a reason...look at the bright side...at least you walked away in a piece and alive! I do understand how it feels to be 'transportless'....it sucks.... Cheer up!

JC

pohchin said...

ekkekeekek... yay!!! readers!! thank yous to all the chicks and chikus reading me blog!!! and all the kind words!!! feel much better already!

my hua wei suddenly been providing broad band for the past few days. but i shall not speak too soon. let's give it a few more weeks!! :) thanks for asking jason!

Anonymous said...

hey PC,

From an ex-Britney Spears endorsed car owner, i used to say i will make two bumper stickers for my Vios..

On the front sticker:
'Opps.. i did it again'

On the back sticker :
'Hit me baby, one more time'

Hee... hee..

But be glad you are safe..:)

Cheers,
Mel

UjinYee said...

PC, so unfortunate.
Hey, friends are also available for your whines...
Call up anytime.

Terry said...

Thats ok. I lost my handphone exactly a month and it haven't even appeared on my credit card bill yet. No need a life partner to whine to about it. I just whine it to all my colleagues and friends :)