Saturday, June 28, 2008

dunno ler...

it's possible to feel void. it is not really nothing. very tangible if you ask me. is void made up of atoms? even though it is nothing? so it is particles of nothing?? but if it's particles, then it is not nothing. can void break? i suppose if it's particles, it can... sort of break. so even if you can quite see it breaking. u can possible hear it breaking? or feel it breaking. Though "it" cannot be used to describe nothing. because, nothing is not there? dunno ler...

this is a feeble attempt to appease my very dissatisfied readers, who rained me with complaints that there is no new posting in my blog. ppl, i'm having blog block. can't think of anything i want to write about. which would not result in me being then rained with endless string of questions. horror of all horrors.. *shudder*

i think i'll just wait for the blog block phase to pass. need to live the hermit part of my live as was once predicted by some silly magazine for my horoscope. escape to some mountain. do some soul searching and meditation. live simply. without wants. dunno ler...

this posting deserve a whole new category "extreme crapping'". dunno ler... tot my ability to crap peaks on saturday mornings. looks like saturday evenings must not be underestimated.




2 comments:

Yap Chin said...

yea..this is the crappiest crap blog topic, if there is such thing :D

pohchin said...

Thanks. There is really no room for mediocrity...