Wednesday, June 04, 2008

just leave me in a cave....

i have not cyberly whine for some time now (though my closest buddies do get regular dosage of my whining, the real thing) so here goes...

i just wanna be in a cave... and the whole world must be in the same situation. no internet. no phone lines. must have fire though coz i don't take raw food. and everybody must be in caves. because i am kiasu.

i'm sure that will slow everything down. hopefully destruction of Earth will also be slowed down. and i won't be having a laptop. which also means i can't drown my laptop. nor somehow infect it with trojans, worms and what nots... nor resort to turning on the scary vista home basic fujitsu laptop which drives my crazy...

currently i have (thanks for my hy and jc), spybot search and destroy, hijack this, bitdefender, ad-aware, ad-watch, disk-defrag... i'm ready for war!!! or not... actually... i just wanna retreat back into a cave.... with everybody... and a stove.

oh... hy just proposed a new solution. plenty of TLC for da laptop, apparently, helps!! hmmm... gotta get a second opinion.





2 comments:

UjinYee said...

Errrrmm.... what's TLC?

Anonymous said...

my dear....why u need to whine again? u super gorgeous, prof photographer in making and high flyer. anyways, tomorrow we going shopping - some retail therapy will do you some good! :)