Thursday, January 24, 2008

exciting start

the year started with a bang...

against a table...

on which my laptop was rested...

together with my cup of latte...

so, my laptop drowned. which explains why the blog had nothing new for the past few weeks.

they say with the good, comes the bad. the good side of this?

i was reminded, yet again, the amazing friends i have.

hy who comforted me when i was holding the laptop letting the latte drip... or rather flow out of my laptop... who told me not to turn it on, but to keep it dry and preferably cool place (we didn't want to be growing any type of mushroom)... most importantly, the one who told me it might be possible to save the data from the hopefully protected hardisk.

tf who brought the tiny set of screwdrivers to hy's place, without which my hardisk would not be able to be removed and most importantly, the one who successfully remove the piece of very precious plastic? from the laptop.

mc who provided them with emotional support and entertained hy's parents while they work on my laptop.

where to find????? yep. feeling lucky tho' i now don't have a laptop.

at this moment, i am using a mac, in a printing studio, blogging, while waiting for some name cards, bunting, and CD covers to be printed. tomorrow, it's off to bkk for some hardcore kuli work. then a week and a half later, it's off to dbx for some good old quality time with family.

till i get back.. see u ppl feb 12.

No comments: