Thursday, October 29, 2009

time flies when one is in between jobs

there goes thursday. soon the weekend will be over. and i will be starting with my new job. will i get a parking lot? *shucks*... the essentials one should ask for when at an interview :

1) must one come into the office everday?

2) will there be a parking lot alloted?

3) will it be a nice looking new laptop or an old chunky one?

4) will it be cold in the office?

5) will i have to wear a suit??? (horror of all horrors... actually, no 3 might be a bigger horror...)

too late. so, will just have to make the most out of the next 3 days. by doing N-O-T-H-I-N-G!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is rather interesting for me to read the blog. Thanks for it. I like such topics and anything that is connected to this matter. I would like to read more on that blog soon.

Anonymous said...

It was very interesting for me to read the article. Thanx for it. I like such topics and everything that is connected to this matter. I definitely want to read more on that blog soon.