Saturday, January 27, 2007

no, my blog is not dead..

i'm still blogging... just that the last few weeks has been a little bit crazy... with alot of change at work, alot of travelling (for work) and of course, dial up... my blog has not been updated for a little while...

change has been...good? yea, i suppose so. since, i had stupidly complained that i was too free previously... i suppose alot of work has reminded me how lucky i was to have stumbled upon this job where i had tonnes of time to pursue my own interests.

many has asked how's my progress towards achieving my current year's resolution. The answer, not much progress. guess i better get my butt moving if i'm to achieve all...

i have however, decided to add one more resolution. i have decided that i shall learn to be more observant and more "in touch" with whatever is happening around me...why? well coz i've received some constructive feedback. apparently, i'm ignorant on alot of stuff... and seem to be "living in my own world".... so, that doesn't sound too good.... and therefore, it shall be rectified.





No comments: